Terms of the online store Manufacturer of women's clothing Studio Mody MARIE www.marie.com.pl
Online Shop Studio Mody MARIE operating at www.marie.com.pl is run by Studio MARIE based in Torun 87-100, ul. Tourist 89, NIP 879-100-42-62. Regon number: 870040218.
1. Online Store sells products of its brand via the Internet.
2. Orders are accepted via the Internet. To place an order please fill out the order form. After placing an order the Buyer shall be sent an e-mail message that the order was received to the store.
3. Implementation of a contract occurs when the shop gets Buyer e-mail confirmation of the order and the Seller confirms the order by e-mail or telephone.
4. The delivery time is as follows:
- In the case of payment, "COD" - from 1 to 5 working days from the receipt of the confirmation of order
- In the case of payment by bank transfer (prepayment) - 1 to 5 working days from the date of registration of the impact of the amount due to the account of the store.
5. After completing the contract goods are sent to the Buyer. Expected delivery time - 1 to 2 working days.
6. Deadline for receipt of shipment lead time = + estimated time of delivery.
7. In the event of unavailability of the goods covered by the contract the Buyer is immediately informed. The buyer decides whether the contract is to be carried out partially or completely canceled.
8. For sales promotions and sales is intended for a limited number of goods. Execution of orders is the order in which confirmed orders until the exhaustion of stocks covered by this form of sales.
9. All prices are given in Polish zloty and include VAT. The price given for each commodity is binding upon an order by the customer. We reserve the right to change prices of goods on offer, introducing new products to offer an online store, carry and cancel promotions on our website or make changes.
10. The ordered goods buyer can pay by selecting one of the following forms of payment:
- On arrival: charge gets a courier,
- By bank transfer to the account store, account number BRE MultiBank 63 1140 2017 0000 4202 0387 7867 Studio MARIE, ul. Turystyczna 89, 87-100 Torun, in the title transfer type, size, color, product or version and special features.
Settlement of transactions by credit card and e-transfer is carried out
through tpay.com or PayPal
11. The ordered goods are sent on Polish territory through:
- Courier company DPD: Delivery cost:
10,00 zł - in the case of payment by bank transfer, credit card or prepayment (eg. PayPal)
15,00 zł - in the case of payment, "COD"
The buyer may be exempt from fees for shipping if the purchase amount is higher than $ 500.
12. Upon approval by the Buyer sent by his order contract is concluded between the seller and the buyer. Under the agreement, the goods specified in the contract.
The rights and obligations of the parties arising from the contract are governed by the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Dz. U. of 1964 no. 16, pos. 93 with subsequent swaps) and the Act of March 2, 2000. the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. of 2000., No. 22, item. 271, as amended).
13. The contract of sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
14. The competent court for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court competent for the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract in Torun
15. We inform you that personal information given on the order form online store www.marie.com.pl, are collected and processed in accordance with the Act dated. August 29, 1997. Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item. 926, as amended). The collected personal data is used only for the purpose of execution of complex orders and to inform about promotions and in no case they will not be disclosed to third parties. Every customer of our shop has the right to access, modify and delete their personal information from our database.
16. Return of goods.
In accordance with the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (Dz. U. of 2014. Pos. 827), within 14 days of receipt of the Goods ordered, the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the relevant provisions, have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance and the return of the Goods without giving any reasons and without incurring any costs, subject to the provisions of art. 33, Art. 34 paragraph 2 and 35 of the Law on Consumer Rights. It at this point the right of withdrawal applies only to consumer sales, and therefore applies only to sales contracts concluded at a distance with a consumer by. of the Civil Code.
The model declaration of withdrawal is attached to this Regulation. This is possible only if the goods are no signs of use, it is complete and has not been damaged in any way. Returned merchandise should be returned together with the received with the invoice or receipt fiscal. The store guarantees repayment of the amount equal to the price of the goods. The money will be refunded within 5 working days by bank transfer to the account specified by the customer or postal address indicated in the order. The cost of returning goods is not refundable.
Clothing made to measure non-refundable.
17. Complaints. If, after receipt of the goods the client finds hidden defects should send it by mail to the address Studio Mody MARIE, 87-100 Torun, ul. 89 .. do not accept any parcels sent COD. The costs associated with returning the goods advertised store returns immediately after receipt and consideration of the complaint. To returned goods must be accompanied by an invoice or a receipt and a comprehensive description of the complaint signed by the Buyer. All complaints are dealt with within 5 working days of their receipt. Goods damaged will be replaced with a new full blown, and if it is impossible (for example, due to exhaustion of stocks), shop the buyer will pay the equivalent of the price of goods or offer a choice of other available goods in the store.